Manage and coach your team(s) with ease and simplify team emails and texts (SMS) with Sports Team Manager.
The Sports Team Manager app frees you up from the administrative side of coaching so you can spend more time focusing on doing what you do best...coaching your sports team! This handy tool stores and keeps track of individual player information and facilitates communication of all the logistical details your players (and their parents) also look to you for throughout the season. Sports Team Manager supports any team sport like badminton, baseball, basketball, bowling, football, golf, hockey, soccer, tennis and volleyball.
- Input your team's name, select the icon that corresponds to your team's sport and choose the color for the global calendar.
- Add as many teams as you like.
- Manage players contact information, including email(s), phone(s), address(es), notes, etc.
- Import contacts from the Address Book as players. Future changes to the email(s), phone numbers and addresses can be synchronized to the app.
- Manage team calendar. Add games, practices, exhibition games, tournaments and other team events. Note the name of the opposing team, location, uniform, member presence, result, etc.
- View team events in a calendar view or in a list.
- Color coded icons let you highlight which color uniform to wear and when
- Links to Google Maps to provide directions to game locations.
- Backup to and restore from xml.
- Export and import an Excel file./li>
- Export and synchronize with iCalendar files.
- Import and update from Address Book.
- Detailed information can be found here
Keep in touch
- Remark: these features are open only to full version users
- Send customized emails at anytime, from anywhere, to individual players, parents or entire group.
- Text models with variables allow you to automatically generate texts for email and/or SMS.
- Version 1.3.1
- Backup didn't properly export some special characters. As a result the backup could not be restored.
- Rate app dialog was always shown, even after choosing the "No thanks" option.
- Version 1.3
- Add functions to members of a team : players, coaches, officials and parents.
- Link text models to one or more team member function (players, coaches, ...) or specific contacts. These will be the default recipients of the email or SMS.
- Team event presence for players and coach.
- Schedule reminders for events.
As of version 1.3 the application needs the following additional permissions to show the event reminders::
- Keep device from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Access to the vibrator
- Read only access to phone state
- Version 1.2.1
- Force close on Android 3.x devices.
- Problem when loading team events without location.